Lisbon is the capital of Portugal. The Hotel Cascais Miragem is located between Estoril, the favorite destination of the royal families and the aristocracy, and Cascais, the picturesque town that offers a cosmopolitan atmosphere known for its beautiful beaches, restaurants, shops and night life. The hotel is just a 25-minute-drive from Lisbon and its international airport.
Hotel Cascais Miragem
Av. Marginal n.8554
Cascais, Portugal 2754-536
Travelling by plane
The nearest airport to Cascais in Lisbon International Airport. It is located approximately 25 minutes from the Hotel Cascais Mirage.
Travelling by car
The cost of a one-way trip to or from Lisbon Airport is approximately 50 Euros for a taxi. Most taxis will only accept cash, so please be sure to have local currency available for payment. There are many ATM’s located in Lisbon Airport.
Health & Safety
Even though Cascias is a safe city, you should take the following steps whenever you travel:
- Make a copy of your passport, and pack it in a place separate from where you are carrying the original
- Leave a copy of your itinerary with family or friends at home
- Don’t use short cuts, narrow alleys, or poorly lit streets
- Try not to travel alone at night- if you have no choice, let a colleague know where you are going
- Familiarize yourself with emergency exits and procedures at the venue, and your hotel
For anyone traveling to Lisbon from another country to attend Action Week – you are advised to check with your country’s appropriate government agencies for VISA and travel information.
If you need a VISA invitation letter, please contact us at [email protected] and provide your passport details.