What are Catalysts?
Catalysts are rapid fire, member-driven proof-of-concept projects which both inform and leverage TM Forum best practices and standards, connecting service providers, technology suppliers, and global enterprises to create innovative solutions to common industry challenges.
Over the past year, significant progress has been made to align these Catalyst projects with the strategic ambitions of TM Forum, thereby producing a portfolio of Catalysts which bring best practices and standards to life in real world scenarios ensuring the value of these assets is proven in complex partnership scenarios.
What’s in it for you?
As the popularity and success of the Catalyst program grows, the benefits and exposure is also significantly increasing, including:
- Virtual soundbites – Podcast/video interview to be arranged by TM Forum, an opportunity to offer a series of 5-7 minute updates throughout lifecycle
- Blogs, written articles and Q&As – Available to submit throughout the campaign
Increased Marketing Exposure
- Catalysts information to be hosted on the TM Forum website and TM Forum Inform channel
- Podcast/video files available for Catalyst to share internally and externally
- Opportunity to publish additional blogs, written interviews and articles
- Interview to be included in the membership monthly newsletter
- Catalysts to be included in relevant newsletters (Agile IT, Customer Centricity & Open Digital) (sent to approx, 135,000 readers)
- Catalysts to be promoted via TM Forum social media channels (including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn)