Vancouver is a coastal seaport city in Canada, located in the Lower Mainland region of British Columbia. Vancouver is among Canada’s densest, most ethnically diverse cities. A popular filming location, it’s surrounded by mountains, and also has thriving art, theatre and music scenes. Vancouver Art Gallery is known for its works by regional artists, while the Museum of Anthropology houses preeminent First Nations collections.
Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront
1133 West Hastings Street,
Vancouver, BC, V6E 3T3
Due to the proximity of the event dates, please contact the hotel directly regarding availability.
Travelling by plane
The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport. It is located approximately 30 minutes from the Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront.
Travelling by car
The cost of a one-way trip from Vancouver Airport to the hotel is approximately 60 USD for a taxi. Most taxis will accept cash or credit card, so please be sure to have local currency if needed for payment. There are many ATM’s located in Vancouver Airport.
Health & Safety
Even though Vancouver is a safe city, you should take the following steps whenever you travel:
- Make a copy of your passport, and pack it in a place separate from where you are carrying the original
- Leave a copy of your itinerary with family or friends at home
- Don’t use short cuts, narrow alleys, or poorly lit streets
- Try not to travel alone at night- if you have no choice, let a colleague know where you are going
- Familiarize yourself with emergency exits and procedures at the venue, and your hotel
For anyone traveling to Vancouver from another country to attend Action Week – you are advised to check with your country’s appropriate government agencies for VISA and travel information.
If you need a VISA invitation letter, please contact us at [email protected] and provide your passport details.